Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

There is a plan for those against you



In a close relationship with GOD one of the things HE warned me about, was never to curse anyone! When someone hurts me, HE said just leave them alone. I have seen dangerous things, where GOD has moved by visiting them or their family members with death, dealing with them with ill health, they lose their jobs,  all their plans going upside down and many more.

O thou sword of the Lord, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still. How can it be quiet, seeing the Lord hath given it a charge against Ashkelon, and against the sea shore? there hath he appointed it.
Jeremiah 47:6-7




In Romans 12:19 it says vengeance is of the LORD, you need to know you are a Christian, stop letting people terrorize you with fear, I usually act like a fool and treat them like I don’t know what’s going and let them get away with their plans. GOD in Isaiah 41:10 says HE will be with me, I should not be afraid! Dear Christian JESUS has promised in   1 John 4:4 that Greater is HE that is in you than HE that is in the world!
Please don’t let anyone, situation, or the devil scare you! You’re blessed and protected on all sides!

Prayer Point

LORD Thank YOU for all you have gotten me through, IN JESUS NAME, Amen.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4



LORD help me trust YOU with everything that confronts me, IN JESUS NAME, Amen.

LORD Help my Heart know YOU are my avenger , IN JESUS NAME, Amen.


Do you want to improve on obeying the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI
.

No comments:

Post a Comment