Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

It’s all or nothing







Sometimes I look at all I do, especially investing my resources for some photoshoot, to just post a blog, without getting some kind of profit from the whole thing, I always say “I’m doing it for the ONE ☝️ who is worth more than these”. 

"Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed. - Jeremiah 48:10




When it comes to GOD, it’s all or nothing! Not just ministry wise, in the job HE has given you. HE won’t give you more if you can’t be dedicated to the little He has given you. From school work, to your relationships, don’t treat the things in your life with just basic attention. Take care of it all, because all that you have was given to you by HIM!


Prayer Point 

LORD  give me the Grace to be passionate about everything YOU have blessed me with, including my relationship with YUO, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21
.
.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Revelation 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment