Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Don't fear! Even when everything is going wrong, trust GOD! Jeremiah 46:27-28

Don't fear! Even when everything is going wrong, trust GOD! Jeremiah 46:27-28
.
.
But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid. Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
Jeremiah 46:27-28
.
.
GOD sometimes just likes to rattle our lives, so HE can get our attention…
.

.
I had lost my bag I left a lot stuffs in there really precious to me, some items could only be replaced by going back in time or traveling far distances to get them while some were just too pricy! 😐
.
.
 Either ways my heart was at rest, GOD told me everything will be alright you will find your bag! When you spend time with GOD, HE fills your heart with so much peace, strength and power, so when the storms hit you’re really not worried 😉! That explains why JESUS was sleeping when the boat 🚣‍♀️ was attacked by the storm ⛈  Matthew 8:23-27

..

.
Spend sometime with GOD and HE will fill your heart with Joy unending so you can laugh 😂 at the storms of life! Knowing it’s just for a moment!
.
.
Prayer Point
LORD fill my life with your presence, no matter what I face, I will know you’re always with me, IN JESUS NAME, Amen!
.
.
Do you want to improve on obeying the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

No comments:

Post a Comment