Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Whatever you put your trust in is nothing before GOD for HE can destroy them all. Jeremiah 46:25 #JESUS




25 The Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him:
Jeremiah 46:25 King James Version (KJV)


Over time it can be easy to find other things in your life to put your trust in, or use another means to find a quick way out of facing the impossible for too long. Instead of waiting on GOD for an answer, or obeying GOD'S HARD Instructions can make you feel its overbearing and you need a break to breathe.. Once you relief yourself of GOD'S rule you're doing yourself alot of harm....


As a Christian make it a point of duty, making up your mind that you will serve JESUS, no matter the cost, because all the entertainment of this world, friends, wealth, sexual immorality and many other devices cannot fill the Hole in your #Heart, that desires and longs for the presence of JESUS.

Depend on #Grace and #Mercy, I used to think GOD used to #Bless me because of the works I do for HIM, but HE ministered to me that it's not by works, but by #Grace and #Mercy, because HE is GOD before the works and after it.




#Prayer Point If ye shall #ask any thing in my #name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD thank you for finding me faithful enough that YOU love me and show me Grace and Mercy, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

LORD create in me a #Heart that trusts in YOU ONLY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

LORD GIVE AMERICA THE RIGHT LEADERS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Fear thou not; for #I #am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my #righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)

Do you want to improve on #obeying the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close #relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

8 #Draw #nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your #hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.


GOD BLESS YOU!!!



http://jeremiahspeakz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment