Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT JESUS



Wherefore have I seen them dismayed and turned away back? and their mighty ones are beaten down, and are fled apace, and look not back: for fear was round about, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 46:5

When people just decide to let go of GOD, it is more like someone who gets to the open sea with the help of a ship, and then decides for some unknown reason that he would like to start swimming by himself to his destination. What will become of him? We all know it will not end well. Consider the fact of other people who decided to do it on their own and be without the ship.


12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:12-13 King James Version (KJV)

Life is a bowl of unforeseen incidents when lived without JESUS, its either you're fighting the enemy, or the enemy is fighting you… and you become   responsible for your yourself, and the end result can be pretty bloody like the text (Jeremiah 46:5 )

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5 King James Version (KJV)


There is a way JESUS wants us to live this life to be, at least with so much joy in our hearts, at the end of the day, but one way or the other, the enemy tries to offset the #JOY, but we can stand firm and strong against the tides of life with the GRACE OF GOD


                         13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.                                                                      1 Corinthians 16:13 King James Version (KJV)


Being victorious in Life, comes with a deep and sincere relationship with GOD, not having one, is like trying to drive a car without sufficient gas or no gas at all. You have to make up your mind to live for JESUS, other means will fail you, you need to build your life on the Rock JESUS, that won't be shaken. Because the strong wind of life will always blow, to test your #FAITH, your #TRUST in GOD and to help and improve your believe system.



      12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much                 more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.                                   Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)


#Prayer Point If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD HELP ME TO NEVER LEAVE, AND ALWAYS GROWING STRONGER IN GRACE AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.                   2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.                                                      Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)

Do you want to improve on obeying the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.


GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment