Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

You want to be important to GOD…. Be like JESUS



16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.
Jeremiah 10:16 King James Version (KJV)


A lot of people are into many things, you find out that you are different, well you have to be steadfast in #Faith most especially when you don’t have people around to encourage you! I know how it feels like to be the only one, no one to identify with, sometimes it can be so bad that even the people who call themselves Christians, are not worth hanging around with, for they will also bring down your #Faith!

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58 King James Version (KJV)

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 2:6


When JESUS was to die for us, not many were there to acknowledge HIM in the crowd to say “HE is the one that will die for us, or let’s support HIM”. JESUS bore HIS own cross (1 Peter 2:24), no one to feel the pain and sorrow that HE felt as HE prayed to GOD, so much so, there was a bloody sweat (Luke 22:44), an angel was sent to strengthen HIM (Luke 22:43) as HE prayed.

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1 Peter 2:21

Well you may face a lot especially when you are a Christian who has started to live for the call of CHRIST (Matthew 28:18-20), for we are actually all called! Don’t let people discourage you, be different! Be brave and full of courage, to fuel your life in service to GOD you have to make sure that you are always studying the WORD, Pray always, and fast as the HOLY SPIRIT leads! Click this link to know more http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 King James Version (KJV)

Be a follower of CHRIST till the end, for at judgment, it is not you and your friends that will be judged, but you alone in the presence of JESUS!

Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.
1 Corinthians 11:1

#Prayer Points 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD give me the strength and courage to stand firm to the very end for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:6

2. LORD help me to wax stronger as I live for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For the LORD your God [is] he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. Deuteronomy 20:4

Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 Isaiah 41:10

3. LORD help we Christians to be steadfast, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5 King James Version (KJV)


58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58  King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD thank you that YOUR Glory has risen over NIGERIA, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:2 King James Version (KJV) 

Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS…. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


GOD BLESS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment