Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Don't be discouraged... Follow GOD'S #PLAN


Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Jeremiah 10:2 King James Version (KJV)

When there is an earthquake, or flood or a natural disaster, know that your GOD is in control... That everything will be alright...

18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:
19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
20 Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.
21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
Genesis 19:18-22 King James Version (KJV)

GOD has a plan for HIS people, like when HE wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, HE saved HIS own people. Who happened to be Lot and his family.... Do not lose your heart and curse GOD, be where HE wants you to be, so the affliction occurring against the wicked does not affect you a Christian!

And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
Genesis 7:1-4 King James Version (KJV)


GOD saved Noah and his family, as GOD bless wanted to destroy the whole world!

GOD will always save you.... Always be listening to HIS plan concerning your life...

And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.
1 Samuel 30:8 King James Version (KJV)

Like David always ask GOD when you see bad things happened....

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD teach my heart, to follow YOUR plan for my life to detail, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)


 Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment