Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Don’t #Worry dear Christian!.. As you listen to GOD!




10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
Jeremiah 10:1 King James Version (KJV)

Forgetting our opinions about everything and depending on the choices GOD makes for us is very important and vital for our lives.

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)

There has to be letting go of doubt, especially when you don't understand, or cannot seem to understand what GOD has to say concerning your life and the decisions you make!

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9 King James Version (KJV)


You don't know tomorrow, you should be at rest and enjoy GOD, it's HIS plan that we trust HIM with our lives...

27 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1 King James Version (KJV)

Forgetting your opinion about everything may seem hard but it's necessary, especially for a GOD who has  gone ahead of you....

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 King James Version (KJV)

From now on listen to what GOD has to say! And you will excel!

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 2:29 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD grant me a heart that listens to you always, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


GOD BLESS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment