Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

As A Christian be a work in #Progress don’t let give up


But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 12:17 King James Version (KJV)

Obedience to GOD seems like something not meant for you, you know what to do, but you just don't do it! You think it's for the most spiritual type of Christians, to play by GOD'S rule book. Quite a number people think obedience to GOD is for people who are called.


19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

As a Christian we are all called....

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)



10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2 Peter 1:10 King James Version (KJV)

As a Christian be a work in progress, don't leave serving GOD in SPIRIT and in truth, for the very spiritual people that you have conjured up in your mind!

There is no special requirement for you to serve GOD, all HE wants is your willingness and your heart! Don't give up on GOD, for HE won't give up on you, no matter how many times you have failed HIM. There is no checklist of righteousness with JESUS, just be available and surrender all... For JESUS is worth it!

Always let go and let #GOD
               

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
               
#Prayer Points 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD give me the #GRACE to be #TOTALLY Committed to YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)


Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment