Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:




3 But thou, O Lord, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.
Jeremiah 12:3 King James Version (KJV)

GOD knows you, your strength and weakness... HE sees everything you are going through and HE would like to be so involved in your life that is why HE tries your heart! From bad, to terrible, great, awesome and amazing experiences, to really test who you are deep inside!

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psalm 139:23 King James Version (KJV)

I'm currently on an exercise, the HOLY SPIRIT calls beating the #Gold, this is whereby I'm tried and I'm faced with trying situations, tests and tasks.... During these events I am told not to worry about anything and learn to trust GOD MORE and know that HE is in control...

Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
Psalm 26:2 King James Version (KJV)



I lost my driving license, my only form of identification, I wanted explode because I needed to be somewhere important at the moment. I learnt to be calm, retrace my steps, knowing GOD is in control, I checked the place I visited last, which was the library and they kept it for me.

As you live your daily life, you will realize that a lot of things are in a funny way are infused into your heart...  Believing what you are  not meant to believe  and sometimes you are not where GOD wants you to be.... You will always get tested and proved... There is always a next level for you to step to with GOD... To be GREAT in life takes a lot...

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Ephesians 2:20 King James Version (KJV)


 And the right and perfect foundation is made when you decided to make CHRIST as your LORD and personal saviour

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Matthew 7:24-27 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD make me available for every construction and reconstruction you have to make in me, IN JESUS NAME.

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Hebrews 12:6-7 King James Version (KJV)


11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)



Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment