Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Return and Be available for GOD’S correction!



24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
Jeremiah 10:24 King James Version (KJV)


Return……

You have tried several times to fix your life from disciplining yourself to crying to people about your problems, there seems to be no end to the issue! Its high time you see you get down on your knees and return to the one who created you, HE knows everything about you and HE is the only one who can help! You simply can’t do it on your own!

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 King James Version (KJV)

I used to pick my nose in my sleep, I didn’t know how to stop it I just cried to GOD and HE fixed me, so when I am faced with an issue and I don’t have clue on how I can perfect myself, especially when people complain about it, I just turn to GOD!

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

Be available…..

When we ask for the fire of GOD in our lives the first thing we have to ask ourselves is are we available, for the fire of GOD to burn in our lives? When Elijah asked for fire it fell on the offering…. When the time of Pentecost had come the HOLY SPIRIT came on the disciples that were available, are you available?

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 2:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

If GOD is really important how much time are you willing to spend with HIM? How much time have you allocated out of your 24 hours to give to HIM? You have to realize that JESUS is the source of your everything, and you have to dedicate time to spend with HIM. In which he will control your every move and be able to correct your every assumptions!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.           John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

The human mind loves to calculate and cross check everything, you will need to be able deal with all the wrong things that are dwelling in your mind, especially the wrong practices people around you have poisoned the mind with! You are a Christian and what you believe is very important, for every part of your live is all about #FAITH, you cannot afford to have your believe system tampered with, that is why you have to dwell in the presence of GOD daily to fix your every flaw!

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3 King James Version (KJV)



#Prayer Points 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD teach me to spend time with you, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)


2. LORD help me to know how to make the best use of my time for you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)

 3. LORD thank you for blessing NIGERIA to spring forth into a NEW NATION, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS…. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1wVngmI

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


GOD BLESS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment